**Contruction of this pizza is kid friendly. However, adult is required for the baking!**
-Wheat pizza dough (Trader Joe's or local farmer's market would have the best ones)
-1 lb strawberries, washed and dry
-3 tablespoons sugar
1) Remove dough from the bag and let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
Pre-heat the oven 425F.
2) Cut the strawberries in any shape. Even sizes would be the best (younger chefs can use plastic knives). Add to a bowl and sprinkle with the sugar. Toss it gently and put it aside.
3) Cut the dough in four even pieces and roll in to a ball. Use a roller and roll out the dough into a round circle.
4) brush on the honey on top of the dough. Place 1/4th of the strawberry mixture on top of the dough 1/2 inch in. Crumble and crease the edges up and over the the ends of the strawberry mixture. Brush the exposed creased dough with honey.
5) Repeat with the rest of the dough.
6) Place the dough/pie on a oven friendly pan lined with parchment paper. Spray with oil to keep it from sticking.
7) Place in 425F oven for about 12-15 minutes.
8) Remove from oven and let it cool to room temperature before eating.